Does it look like those rain gutters on top of your commercial building are turning into a wild garden or wasteland? Call in the multistoried and commercial rooftop gutter-cleaning experts in Melbourne. LeafVac’s heavy-duty vehicle-mounted vacuuming machinery makes short work of commercial gutter cleaning regardless of the gutters’ running-feet or height. Our safety-trained crews make sure to cause no disturbance, so for you, it’s just business as usual!
ADVANCED VACUUM GUTTER CLEANING FOR COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
Our purpose-built heavy-duty motorized vacuum machines employ aviation-grade technology. Operated by our experienced and safety-trained workers, they can guzzle away all kinds of waste material from gutters and downspouts up to five stories high. Bird nests, leaf waste, dry mud, or debris, whatever is in there will be sucked away through the vacuum hoses into the belly of the waste drum mounted on our truck. Our vacuum gutter cleaning causes no disturbance and leaves behind no mess. You can continue your workday without interruptions as our safety-trained workers complete a professional gutter-cleaning job.
SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST AT LEAFVAC
More than two-thirds of all work-related injuries in Australia happen when workers fall from heights. To put it plainly, working on rooftop is dangerous unless you have safety trained and certified crews protected by the best PPE (Personal Protection Equipment). A fall accident at your workplace can make you look bad and even face legal ramifications. That’s why at LeafVac, we never compromise on safety.
- Internationally reputed height safety training courses for all crews
- Each one of our crewmembers is OH&S certified and insured
- Workers are proficient in the use of PPE equipment
- Crewmembers are regularly briefed to never cut corners and always put safety first
- Mandatory use of safety harnesses and roof anchors for all roof jobs
- High quality roof access systems including hosted platform, scissor lift, ladders, etc
WHY CLEAN COMMERCIAL BUILDING GUTTERS
Maintaining your commercial rooftop gutters in a clean and tidy condition prolongs the life of the gutters and the building itself. When the gutters are clogged—by leaf mess, wild plants, bird nests, or dry mud—rainwater can gather inside the gutters. The water can drip down from the sides of the building or seep into the shingles and walls.
Worse, dry leaves and plants can cause a fire hazard during dry months, just in case an employee tosses up a cigarette. At LeafVac, we recommend bi-annual gutter cleaning for multi-floor or large commercial buildings. Call us now and we’ll send you a free quote with unbeatable prices, given the quality and professionalism of the job.
TYPES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDING GUTTER CLEANING
LeafVac’s commercial clientele includes all types of commercial buildings and facilities including:
- Apartment Buildings
- Government and Military Buildings
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Hospitals, Clinics and Healthcare Facilities
- Industrial Buildings
- Schools and Universities
- Shopping Malls
- Stadiums and Sports Facilities
OUR 5-STEP COMMERCIAL GUTTER CLEANING PROCESS
Commercial building gutter cleaning involves peculiarities distinct from home gutter cleaning jobs. Commercial roof gutter are usually mounted higher and are much more extensive. Moreover, commercial buildings have work going on and customers visiting, so the cleaning needs to be done quickly, without causing any disturbance or accident. At LeafVac, we handle all commercial gutter-cleaning jobs with utmost professionalism, making sure that your demands for quality, timeliness, and safety are met and exceeded. Our five-step process is the most hassle-free way to clean commercial building gutters.
- Survey and Quote: When you call us, our supervisor surveys your building and gives you a quote
- Reporting: On the appointed day and time, our fully equipped crews report to your contact person
- Preparation: Upon getting the clearance, our safety-trained workers access the roof to inspect the gutters and take pre-cleaning snapshots
- Cleaning: Our workers manually vacuum clean the gutters using long hoses attached to the vacuuming machines
- Inspection: The supervisor inspects the gutters and takes post-cleaning snaps, ensuring that the gutters and downpipes are clean as a whistle
RELAX! WE CAUSE NO INTERRUPTION AND LEAVE BEHIND NO MESS.
GET IN TOUCH!
Call to book in for your free no obligation quotation
Request a Free Quotation Today